[Wactclc-primo] PCI and eBook Collections

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Wed May 31 08:56:12 PDT 2017

Good morning,

I spoke with Doris Munson on my flight home from Schaumburg about activations in Primo Central Index. Many of you may already know this information, but I thought I would share it with you all anyway.

*         We deactivated almost all of the ebook collections in PCI because PCI will act as if we have access to all the ebooks indexed in a collection. This results in patrons getting false messages that they have access to an ebook.

Best Regards,
Traci

Traci Taylor, MLS
Systems Librarian