[Wactclc-primo] JSTOR text analyzer - BETA

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Mar 3 17:32:37 PST 2017

And just a btw, if you're a Reddit user, and don't follow it already, /r/Libraries turns up some interesting stuff like this sometimes.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu<mailto:wadeg at bigbend.edu>
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)
(509) 760-4474