[Wactclc-primo] New version of new Primo UI coming to our Primo instances this Sunday, March 12

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 7 09:26:13 PST 2017

As noted in the status mail from ExL:

Dear colleague,

The February release of Primo will be installed on your Primo Production environment as part of the routine maintenance procedure on Sunday, March 12 at 06:00 AM UTC, and will involve restarting your Primo system.
Please note that Primo will be unavailable for a short period of time while the installation is running.

Another message will be sent to you as soon as the maintenance is finished, confirming the successful installation.

To see the scope of the new version please review the Release Notes that can be found on the documentation center, under:
Documentation Center > Primo > Technical Documentation > Release Notes > Primo SP - February 2017 Release Notes

Kind regards,
Primo Service Pack Coordinator

Highlights: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Product_Documentation/Highlights/029Primo_February_2017_Highlights

Most importantly, I would say, is the addition of pagination in search results. Second may be the ability to view the underlying MARC data of a record.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu<mailto:wadeg at bigbend.edu>
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)