[Wactclc-primo] Have you seen this weirdness in Primo?

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Thu Jul 20 11:47:27 PDT 2017

Hi, Sally,

To my knowledge, we haven't been able to access a subscription resource to which we don't subscribe. But we do have ASP, and I can verify that it contains the article you found. (The search below is from within ASP, not Primo.) I wonder if Primo is performing a redirect for you through some funny SFX ASP/Literary Reference Center algorithm.

And of course you're special at Whatcom. :)

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D3014D.F59DB7A0]

Nina Pitts
Library Supervisor
Peninsula College Library/Media Center