[Wactclc-primo] Primo Reports - Help

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 1 14:55:46 PST 2017

There are a couple of answers to this question.

The first is that you should have access to Primo Analytics (see screenshot below).

Primo Analytics is the newer, preferred way to pull statistics out of Primo Back office, as should probably be the way you start generating statistics out of Primo (I don't know if the older Primo reports have been end-of-life'ed, but I suspect it's a possibility).

To use the older reports in the "Primo Reports" section, you just need to navigate to the PBO using the "official" WACTCLC PBO URL, rather than the separate "institutional" PBO URLs, which mask the root URL.

So, to use the original-style Primo reports, just navigate to the PBO using this more WACTC-level URL:

http://statewa-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com:1601/primo_publishing/admin/acegilogin.jsp

And then log in with your regular, current PBO credentials. By doing that, the links within the "Primo Reports" section should work fine.

[cid:image004.png at 01D27C9B.452937F0]

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu<mailto:wadeg at bigbend.edu>
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)
(509) 760-4474