[Wactclc-primo] Opting out of notices

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Aug 29 07:58:24 PDT 2017

Elena,

Patrons can only opt out of the notices that you configure for self-serve opt out in Alma.

If patrons "opt out" of other notices in the Primo interface, they'll still get those notices. Opting out of the non-optional notices doesn't really do anything for them.

Of the top of my head, I'm not sure how to suppress the display of the non-optional notices in the my account interface in Primo.

Let me look into it, and I'll post back to this thread. I'm guessing it's either a CSS thing, or a setting in the PBO.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>