[Wactclc-alma] Auto-renewals

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Mar 16 14:01:07 PDT 2022

Elena,

We found out through trial and error, that the Handle loans setting under

Alma config > Fulfillment > General > Fulfillment Jobs Configuration > Send Courtesy Notices and Handle Loan Renewals Job

Can make things not renew when you thought they were supposed to.

We have ours set for Daily within range without repeating notification.

The other thing to be aware of it that the job that autorenews things only runs once a day. Ours is set to run at midnight.  You might need to set the due date a bit further out when testing to make sure job catches it. Does that make sense?

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Services Manager
Seattle Colleges