[Wactclc-alma] Anyone else seeing name display issues in Alma/Primo?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Mar 3 18:21:00 PST 2022

Dan,

I didn’t see your post to the list either.

But thanks for sharing your solution.

You may wish to set the value to “BOTH” rather than “MAIN”.

Otherwise, if a user has a preferred name in their record, they’ll only see the ‘official’ name.

If you select “both”, you’ll get something like this, where ‘wayde’ is my preferred first name:

[cid:image003.png at 01D82F2B.6E18AE00]

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>