[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- bulk update to due dates

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Mar 12 10:07:25 PDT 2020

Hi Amy. Yes, we worked with our IT department on Tuesday to do that earlier than schedule just for that reason. An interesting wrinkle, we have some students that need laptops loaded with a GIS software to finish out their class this quarter and we are manually extending the expiration date on a case-by-case basis for students who are not registered for next quarter...

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library