[RO] EAD Classification

Tanjagay Martin tmartin at sbctc.edu
Wed Dec 27 09:00:34 PST 2023

Hi Donnie,
An EAD (c)(31)<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUxbds-1nh7VpQP102Pcsuwy9Z8OhbEv/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112671243735625136262&rtpof=true&sd=true> is domicile-eligible. Suppose they are an independent student in a domicile-eligible status (or a combination of domicile-eligible statuses) for the entire year and meet RCW 28B.15.012(2)(a)-(r). In that case, the student could be considered for resident tuition.

Respectfully,

Tanjagay Martin | ctcLink Functional Trainer

WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
PO Box 42495 | 1300 Quince Street SE Olympia, WA 98501-2495
tmartin at sbctc.edu<mailto:tmartin at sbctc.edu>