[LIBRARYDIR] Community Borrowers

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Thu May 16 13:49:47 PDT 2024

Hi all,

We don't have many community users, and this year, when we reviewed the
policy, we decided not to check out books to community users. I anticipate
we will review this policy again next year. Thanks, Claire

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
she/her
Edmonds College
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]