[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Librarian Certification

Jeannie Henkle jHenkle at wvc.edu
Wed May 15 10:26:36 PDT 2024

I didn't need to present one when I was promoted to Library Director (from eLearning Coordinator) at WVC, though there was a degree requirement 🙂

Thank you,

Jeannie Henkle, MLIS<https://ischool.uw.edu/programs/mlis/what-is-library-science>
Director of Libraries & Learning Support Services
Wenatchee Valley College
Phone: (509) 682-6718
(she/her/hers pronouns)
Book an appointment<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JeannieHenkle1@wvc.edu/bookings/> with me!