[LIBRARYDIR] Libraries and Bookstore Models

Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com
Wed May 1 10:40:46 PDT 2024

Hi Erin,
One of our librarians, Caitlan Maxwell, led a course materials
accessibility working group this year to look at and propose a model as we
move into negotiations. I share the final report here with her permission.
The group did an amazing amount of research. She also suggests talking to
city university about their etextbook purchases.

*Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen, MLIS*
Executive Director of Learning Resources

Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu

*Shoreline Community College*
www.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.4101

Pronouns: she, her, hers