[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Libraries and Bookstore Models

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Wed May 1 08:24:19 PDT 2024

Hi Erin,
While we are currently not set up to incorporate bookstore services into the library (we are temporarily located outside of our true library space while major repairs are made to our building), our administration has expressed interest in exploring how to combine/co-locate the two areas. I wonder if this could be a discussion topic at LLC next week. If not, I'd be interested in an online discussion group to learn more about what others are doing, hearing, and thinking about this idea.
Dawn

Dawn Hawley
Executive Director
Library, eLearning & Academic Support