[LIBRARYDIR] Webinar: Open Dialogue: Bookstores and the Future

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 29 18:19:40 PDT 2023

Hello there!

We've been receiving several requests for a brochure of our upcoming event that people can share on their websites or newsletters. Thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you at the event!

Here's the link to the brochure: Open Dialogue: Bookstores and Future<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18DQcPV1ObdbYDSOhAVd2HTQeluxlzZaKfSuKgMvkM2U/edit?usp=sharing>

Boyoung