[LIBRARYDIR] OpenWa Newsletter, March 2023

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 16 12:53:28 PDT 2023

OpenWa Newsletter, March 23

Hope you're enjoying the start of the spring season. Our March issue features some amazing OER activities from OpenEd Week, and we want to give a shoutout to everyone involved for making OER engaging and exciting. Kudos to you all!

OpenWa Newsletter, March 23<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nrR2vsvQwYOsuOBn-mtLqQTZ-EaHktWZLu_ywayDe3c/edit?usp=sharing>

I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know if you have any questions or news items to submit for the May 2023 issue.

Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education

Openwa.org<http://www.openwa.org/> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>

bchae at sbctc.edu |360-628-3549