[LIBRARYDIR] 2022 Fall Guided Pathways Student Success Institute

Henkle, Jeannie jHenkle at wvc.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:49:45 PDT 2022

Hello, Everyone,

Because Guided Pathways has been one of our focus areas and also because LLC is called out specifically as a group encouraged to register, I am sharing the opportunity below. Some of you may already know about this, in which case, feel free to ignore me 🙂 Dr. Treat's share yesterday was my first time I became aware of this, though, and I wonder if this might be the first time some of you might be hearing about it, too, so...here it is!

I plan to attend with a group of WVC folks and it'd be nice to see some LLC representation there, too.

Thank you,

Jeannie Henkle, MLIS<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fischool.uw.edu%2Fprograms%2Fmlis%2Fwhat-is-library-science&data=05%7C01%7CjHenkle%40wvc.edu%7C94f4a93cbafe468a354e08da7be0d506%7Cfe590da28322492da44c32a1d698a506%7C0%7C0%7C637958502824989984%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=OEz08KeCSCxXaSNSV9dJCUQ6Hc%2BzqtcUwO1dihpysAE%3D&reserved=0>
Director of Libraries & Learning Support Services
Wenatchee Valley College
Phone: (509) 682-6718
(she/her/hers pronouns)

currently reading: American Sherlock<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/54734968-american-sherlock>, by Kate Winkler Dawson