[LIBRARYDIR] Fw: Rescheduling information webinar for Washington Open ProfTech

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 12 08:15:40 PDT 2022

________________________________
From: ELC <elc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Monique Belair via ELC <elc at lists.ctc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 2:16 PM
To: elc at lists.ctc.edu <elc at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [ELC-C] Rescheduling information webinar for Washington Open ProfTech

Rescheduling information webinar for Washington Open ProfTech

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are rescheduling the information webinar date to Monday, October 24th at 1 PM (ZOOM Link<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83488748094>). This extends the deadline for application<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZZCQBN7> to Monday, October 31, 5 PM.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Hope to see many of you on Monday, October 24th at 1 PM (ZOOM Link<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83488748094>)!

Thank you,

Monique