[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] donated books

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Mon Oct 10 16:10:28 PDT 2022

Thanks to everyone! I'm going to collect the responses and summarize. If
anyone wants access, please let me know. Claire

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]