[LIBRARYDIR] Question for the day~

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Mon Nov 7 11:42:19 PST 2022

Hi Jackie,

I do reference and circulation shifts and I sub (~5 hours a week), but I
don't do consultations, workshops, or courses. I'm interested in the value
of academic libraries conversation as well. Thanks for bringing it up!

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]