[LIBRARYDIR] Tribal Relations document from Lynn Palmanteer-Holder

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Mon May 16 09:20:13 PDT 2022

Good morning LLC,

Attached is a document from Lynn regarding Tribal Relations, Curriculum Development, and American Indian Indigenous Studies Advisory Board.

I am pleased to announce I already received interest from a couple LLC folks regarding LLC representation on the Board, so stay-tuned for more ways LLC could proceed with this work.

Best,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator