[LIBRARYDIR] Welcome aboard!

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Fri Mar 4 09:43:08 PST 2022

?You are now subscribed to both listservs.  Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.

The Library Directors listserv (librarydir at lists.ctc.edu) is our open/general listerv that includes reps from other areas, librarians, etc., basically anyone who wants to join. Great place to share information or share questions.

The closed list includes ONLY includes library directors/deans (lmdc-closed at lists.ctc.edu) and is a great place to ask questions that might be embarrassing or sensitive staffing type questions.  "It is just us."

One specific warning is when sending or replying to either listserv be sure it doesn't include the word "bounces" anywhere in the email.