[LIBRARYDIR] final signoff

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jun 30 13:11:22 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Just a reminder that today is my last day in the job.

I am grateful and thankful to have worked with all of you over the past six years.
It’s been an eventful, exciting and challenging six years… for the world, the CTC’s, and (of course) the CTC libraries.

Your grace, patience, and continued efforts to put up with me have been the highlight of my tenure.

I encourage everyone to consider participating in the hiring process for a new person if those seats aren’t already filled.

And wish you all the best in your forward progress for your institutions and consortial endeavors, and in your personal paths as well.

I’m easy to find on linkedin if you would like to connect or reach out in the future. And I’ve shared my personal contact info on recent calls. And if you google me I’m not hard to find 😊.

I’ve passed on all my WACTCLC files and credentials via a shared network drive at BBCC, to which Tim has access.

Thanks again for everything,

Wade Guidry
(soon-to-be former) Library Consortium Services Manager, WACTCLC