[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: To Receipt or Not to Receipt

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Thu Jul 28 14:54:40 PDT 2022

Oooh! A bookmark calendar… that is a cool idea!
Thanks for sharing, Claire!
Thanks so much everyone.
Dawn

[image002.jpg at 01D7901D]<https://www.btc.edu/>Dawn Hawley
Executive Director, Library, eLearning & Academic Support
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: 360.752.8574 | Office: CC 325
 BTC provides student-centered, high-quality professional technical education for today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities.