[LIBRARYDIR] Call for LLC liaison to CLAWS and ITC (Information Technology Commission)

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Wed Jan 26 09:16:46 PST 2022

Good morning, LLC!

LLC is in need of new liaisons to both CLAWS<https://www.wla.org/claws-college-libraries-across-washington-state-> and ITC<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/itc/>. Responsibilities include representing LLC at scheduled meetings and reporting back to LLC about the happenings in each group. Each group would benefit from our representation, and I'm sure that your participation would be rewarding! If you would like to do it, please let me know and I'll connect you with the chairs of the respective groups. If you'd like more info about time commitment and responsibilities, feel free to contact our former liaisons to those groups:

CLAWS, Greg Bem, greg.bem at lwtech.edu
ITC, Leslie Potter-Henderson, lpotter-henderson at yvcc.edu

Thanks, everyone!
Candice

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]

Interim Dean of Library & Learning Innovation

Tacoma Community College

6501 South 19th Street

Tacoma, WA. 98466

253-566-5091