[LIBRARYDIR] Looking for two OER advocates to help with Washington 85 project

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 29 12:44:35 PDT 2021

Looking for two OER advocates to help with Washington 85 project

We are looking for two OER advocates who will help build the Washington 85 list (See the proposed idea<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Jytno_sHvWzmypLP4G4cKKjX7-Ak0N4m4XoRecseoI/edit?usp=sharing>). You will help identify, compile, and list quality OER for selected courses in the inventory which will be shared out to the system later.

We are looking for passionate OER advocates who have competency in searching for quality OER. If you are interested, please send me a note by Friday, 10/8/2021 with the following information:

  *   Your name and contact information
  *   Your college
  *   Experience with OER
  *

Note: This is different from our search for OER 101 instructor. You are welcome to apply for both opportunities. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education

Openwa.org<http://www.openwa.org/> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>

bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549