[LIBRARYDIR] Looking for an instructor, SBCTC's OER 101

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 27 15:28:21 PDT 2021

Hello!

We are looking for an instructor who will facilitate SBCTC's OER 101 training. This 2-week online training is offered bi-monthly in Canvas. We would like to have someone with extensive experience with teaching in Canvas and competency in OER. If you're interested, please send me a note by Friday, 10/1/2021 with the following information:

  *   Your name and contact information
  *   Your college (Washington's community and technical colleges only)
  *   Experience with OER (with links to the works if available)
  *   Experience with online teaching in Canvas (with links to the works if available)

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Boyoung

Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education

Openwa.org<http://www.openwa.org/> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>

bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549