[LIBRARYDIR] {Disarmed} Re: Copy of Job Description - Circulation Manager?

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Mon Nov 29 10:31:22 PST 2021

Jacquelyn Ray has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.
<https://wwcc-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/814208292_wwcc_edu/EYKZX_rxiKRPoD6YSPPAFj4BiEFwnkIigdnzIlCUYrXbSw>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-docx_20.png]<https://wwcc-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/814208292_wwcc_edu/EYKZX_rxiKRPoD6YSPPAFj4BiEFwnkIigdnzIlCUYrXbSw>
WGS Position Description Access Services 02.2020.docx<https://wwcc-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/814208292_wwcc_edu/EYKZX_rxiKRPoD6YSPPAFj4BiEFwnkIigdnzIlCUYrXbSw>

Hi Susan~

     This is one I have though Access Services is only 40% of my person's duties....I hope it helps!

All my best,
Jacquelyn

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Library Director | she/her
Walla Walla Community College
Need help evenings or weekends? Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>

Hope, as an ontological need, demands an anchoring in practice.
We need critical hope the way a fish needs unpolluted water.
(Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of Hope)

<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>