[LIBRARYDIR] Older LLC Work Plans

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Fri Nov 5 13:42:41 PDT 2021

Hi Candice, I was chair in 13-14, and the work plan in its current configuration was very new at that time. It was an artifact requested and required by the Instruction Commission as part of their own planning process. I don't know that it really existed in the current configuration before then.

I will dig in older documents and see if I can find what it looked like before then.
Jennifer