[LIBRARYDIR] Older LLC Work Plans

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Fri Nov 5 12:50:46 PDT 2021

Hello LLC and happy Friday! I'm working with our executive board members to piece together the history of LLC and provide a more comprehensive understanding of our group. Right now, I'm looking for two things:

  *   As many of the old work plans as we can get. The oldest that we currently have is from 2013-14. If any of you were involved in LLC before that year and happen to have any work plans from years prior to 13-14, please let me know!
  *   The history of the work plan - when and why did LLC start creating work plans? Do any of you have the history of this?

Much thanks!

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]

Interim Dean of Library & Learning Innovation

Tacoma Community College

6501 South 19th Street

Tacoma, WA. 98466

253-566-5091