[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Summer Meeting

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Wed Jun 30 15:49:57 PDT 2021

Hello LLC! Thanks for filling out our summer meeting poll. Because our meeting with SBCTC regarding shared resources and our other recommendations was pushed back to July 20, the executive team huddled and decided that an early July meeting for LLC would be premature. We'd like to have more information from SBCTC about the LLC recommendations<https://testtacomacc-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/cwatkins_tacomacc_edu/EQsq_xNoKbZKp6ssYwh-3m0BwQv7yPd7lRNaT7WQIbxH2Q?e=a35lx7> so that we can have a robust and informed discussion.

All said, we'll adjust accordingly and plan to meet on August 3, 1-4 p.m. Please mark your calendars. We can include a discussion about how best and how often to meet during the upcoming year.

Again, here's the LLC summer meeting date and time:
August 3 from 1-4 p.m.

I'll be sending out more agenda and meeting info as the time draws closer.

Thanks, everyone! Stay cool!
Candice

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]

Interim Dean of Library & Learning Innovation

Tacoma Community College

6501 South 19th Street

Tacoma, WA. 98466

253-566-5091