[LIBRARYDIR] LLC summer meeting - Aug 3, 1-4 p.m.

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Tue Jul 20 08:56:35 PDT 2021

Hello LLC! Our meeting is quickly approaching. I hope you can all attend so that we can map out our important work for the upcoming year!

Here's the meeting info. We'll be meeting via zoom from 1-4 p.m. The zoom link is in the agenda.

If you have any questions about the agenda, please let me know. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you there!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BFDEB8ws0mE9wV0J0etavhv8xzGB5Hfn8pHjZK8OtZk/edit?usp=sharing
Google Docs - create and edit documents online, for free.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BFDEB8ws0mE9wV0J0etavhv8xzGB5Hfn8pHjZK8OtZk/edit?usp=sharing>
Create a new document and edit with others at the same time -- from your computer, phone or tablet. Get stuff done with or without an internet connection. Use Docs to edit Word files. Free from Google.
docs.google.com

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]

Interim Dean of Library & Learning Innovation

Tacoma Community College

6501 South 19th Street

Tacoma, WA. 98466

253-566-5091