[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Fall Plans Anyone?

North, Sarah snorth at columbiabasin.edu
Mon Aug 23 10:47:43 PDT 2021

Hi all,

CBC is an unvaccinated campus for fall and our previous "reopening" date for student services was recently pushed from September 7th to October 18th. Additional details regarding our plans have been added to the spreadsheet.

Thank you,

[Visit the CBC Website]<https://www.columbiabasin.edu/>

Sarah E. North
Director for Library Services
509.542.4894, or ext. 2294
2600 N. 20th Ave. Pasco, WA 99301
Pronouns: she/her
[Follow CBC on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/columbiabasincollege>  [Follow CBC on Snapchat] <https://www.snapchat.com/add/cbchawkssnaps>
[We All Soar Together]