[LIBRARYDIR] curbside pickup and appointments

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Tue Sep 29 14:12:28 PDT 2020

BTC is asking students to email the library from their BTC student email account (serves as identity verification and/or opportunity to help them get that core tech account set up). We respond with a link to a google form which they complete to request a reservation. Staff log the reservations on the library outlook calendar. If I had known we'd still be doing this months later, I might have investigated Bookings or some other tool more closely for the sake of efficiency. It works pretty well, though, especially since some staff are on site, and some are still remote. :)
Dawn

Dawn Hawley
Executive Director
Library, eLearning & Academic Support