[LIBRARYDIR] NWCCU distance education and library

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Wed Sep 23 07:52:37 PDT 2020

Would another data point be integration/embedded IL content in classes?   Number of assignments, workshops, videos created, delivered, viewed, etc?    I think adding in our instruction work would be important so we're not just a "resource".

That being said, I haven't been asked to be involved in this so am probably in the dark on what is being asked!

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Library Director
Walla Walla Community College
she/her/hers

I am also available via Zoom<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5997165355> between 9am-12 pm and 2-4pm.
Have a burning research question outside of these hours?  Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>