[LIBRARYDIR] My Friday afternoon stumper question

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Fri Sep 18 15:02:11 PDT 2020

Hi all~

    I'm going to be starting a two year appt. as chair of my college's learning outcomes and assessment committee.  I've actually gotten free rein from our president to break the mold a bit.  My hope is to focus on assessing our learning outcomes and practices focused on equity and/or CRT etc.

Have any of your campuses done this kind of work?  Would you be willing to share or put me in touch with a campus contact that might be working in thick of this?

Thank you and pre-fall term weekend!
Jackie

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA
Library Director