[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] - Re: curbside pickup and appointments

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Tue Oct 6 10:51:06 PDT 2020

Hi~

   WWCC does mail items--I like sending sealed items helps with quarantine.  We're perhaps odd in that we are not currently doing curbside pickup as we haven't had the demand as of yet.  We are also odd in that my institution decided NOT to invest in learning technologies--like laptops, chromebooks, hotspots, etc. to support students which certainly reduced our need to offer curbside pickup.

Our funding has come from:

 TRiO--exclusive for their students of course.

Our Foundation.

Jackie

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Library Director
Walla Walla Community College
she/her/hers

I am also available via Zoom<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5997165355> between 9am-12 pm and 2-4pm.
Have a burning research question outside of these hours?  Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>