[LIBRARYDIR] Webinar: How to Share Your Course to Canvas Commons

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 26 18:26:51 PDT 2020

Webinar: How to Share Your Course to Canvas Commons

  *   Time/Date: Wednesday, April 1 at 11:00AM - Noon
  *   Join by computer: https://sbctc.webex.com/join/bchae
  *   Join by phone: +1-415-655-0002 | Access code: 924 183 108

Calling all Washington CTC faculty who teach online through Canvas! Your new-to-Canvas colleagues need online content NOW! Let's help them out so they can get online quickly and be ready to teach without needing to reinvent the wheel. In this webinar, we'll show the step-by-step process of sharing your online course to the Canvas Commons and how to add it to a list to be shared out to our system.

In addition, we will cover some frequently asked questions such as copyright settings and sharing permissions of courses in Canvas Commons. We'll also be sure you have a chance to ask your own questions!

Thanks,
Boyoung

[sbctc logo]Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.
Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education
Openwa.org<openwa.org> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>
bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549
Texts Welcome!