[LIBRARYDIR] AskWA use?

Susan Schreiner susan.schreiner at ghc.edu
Fri Feb 21 14:28:00 PST 2020

Hi Mindy:

Grays Harbor participates, but only one hour per week. Our part-time librarian does it on Saturday mornings, so we haven't found it much of a hardship. Our librarian sees enough value in student use to make it worth our efforts.

Susan

Susan A. Schreiner
Associate Dean for Library, eLearning, and Learning Support Services
John Spellman Library, Grays Harbor College