[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Survey: WACTC Library COVID-19 Situations and Support

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Fri Apr 17 10:07:59 PDT 2020

Thanks, Greg!  It will be interesting to see the results.  I'm sure many of you may have also been asked this but I have been asked by our Dean of Arts and Sciences (who will be reporting/sharing at the JTAC) next week to share what changes we have made to sustain operations but also what practices have we adopted that we might continue once we return to "normal".

All the best,
Jackie

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA
Library Director