[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Survey: WACTC Library COVID-19 Situations and Support

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Fri Apr 17 09:57:00 PDT 2020

Hello all,

I have created a survey regarding our current COVID-19 circumstances. Mostly the idea to create this survey came out of curiosity. I recognize that many of you do not have time to fill this out, or that you might not get to it immediately-we are all in different situations, so that is understandable.

Please fill it out if you can. Almost every question is optional, too, since you may not be able to share everything, or may not have an answer for everything, or have time to answer everything.

I am hoping what information does get shared will be A) helpful for us to support one another and B) a powerful footnote to this historic chapter.

The survey is here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelkMGXtr8CoPrqtXHgLmCGvCjI74BGQSXwTbzaHjUfXlDoYQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>. I will follow up in a week with a comment on results.

Thank you all! Wishing you wellness.

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS