[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Webex Recording from yesterday

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Fri Oct 4 13:45:56 PDT 2019

FYI, in case you couldn't make it to yesterday's overview meeting of FOLIO, the open source LSP being developed by and for academic libraries.

Not trying to throw any wrenches in our current WACTCLC system, just excited about low-cost models that could be relevant to us down the road.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Professor and Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
425-739-8100 xt.8898
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library

2019-2020 Vice President of Local 3533, LWTech's Faculty Union!