[LIBRARYDIR] Quick question about gate counts

Lynn Deeken ldeeken at everettcc.edu
Wed Nov 20 17:40:18 PST 2019

Thanks for those attachments.  I'm making a note to definitely create
something I can call the "dragon corner" in our new building.

I've also wondered how much to invest in gates for a future new building.
I would love to not negatively the entry experience...

Lynn

*Lynn Deeken* | Dean of Arts and Learning Resources

Everett Community College

Phone: 425-388-9502 | Email: ldeeken at everettcc.edu

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers