[LIBRARYDIR] Call for volunteers - a needs/skills assessment for an institutional repository

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Thu Nov 7 09:49:19 PST 2019

Hello Library People!

The WACTC Library Consortium hosted an informative listening session about institutional repositories last month. The group decided that the next step would be creating a needs/skills assessment to determine the deeper needs in an institutional repository. This will help guide us as we, then, determine the ideal IR platform.

We invite your participation in creating the needs/skills assessment. If you would like to volunteer your time, please let me know and I will add you to the list.

The timeline: We would like to complete the design of the assessment by the end of Fall term 2019. We will plan on administering the assessment during Winter term 2020.

Thank you!!

Candice Watkins on behalf of the WACTC Library Consortium

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]

Library Director

Tacoma Community College

6501 South 19th Street