[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Introducing Dr. Tudor!

Hersh-tudor, Andrew AHersh-tudor at wvc.edu
Wed May 15 12:49:15 PDT 2019

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts and congratulations! And a public thank you to Mindy for agreeing to be on my committee and giving me helpful guidance and thoughtful questions. It took a substantial commitment on her part and I truly appreciate her for doing it. The defense was a good experience - I approached it as though I was presenting to a group of peers at a conference and that I expected them to ask good, hard questions. It worked!

-Andrew