[LIBRARYDIR] WACTCLC staff question

Aden, Cindy cindy.aden at sos.wa.gov
Mon May 13 21:46:02 PDT 2019

Hi, all,

I have been following this discussion, and I asked the director of the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library, Danielle Miller,  if she had any suggestions for accessibility testing. Her own staff can help us sometimes, but it's hardly a scalable solution. She said she would recommend WATAP as a great accessibility testing resource: http://watap.org/technical-assistance

Hope that helps,

Best,

Cindy

Cindy Altick Aden (she/her) | Washington State Librarian
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
w: 360-704-5276 | c: 360-819-7236 | e: cindy.aden at sos.wa.gov<mailto:cindy.aden at sos.wa.gov>

[wsl-logo]<https://www.sos.wa.gov/library>     [WTBBL] <http://www.wtbbl.org/>     [wsl colored social icons_Facebook - Round] <https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonStateLibrary/>    [wsl colored social icons_Twitter - Round] <https://twitter.com/WAStateLib>    [wsl colored social icons_YouTube - Round] <https://www.youtube.com/user/WAStateLibrary>
~~ Connecting Washington through the power of libraries ~~