[LIBRARYDIR] NWCCU meeting Friday - google doc with collected information

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Wed Mar 13 13:59:54 PDT 2019

Hi everyone, I started a google doc collecting feedback so far about the new NWCCU standards. I don't have the newest letter from the Alliance, so if someone has that, please add it to the doc - I have a placeholder, just no link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ofXCrMBs6QqLeTG6PX79wenfEYU-4V47BQsStp4EBfE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any other information you feel would be helpful for the meeting, please add that to the doc, as well. I'm sure there are some gaps.

As a reminder, our meeting is on this Friday, the 15th, at Noon. Here is the link, again:
https://zoom.us/j/952853735

Thanks!
Candice