[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Update & Survey: CLAMS/WLA Transition

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Mar 12 10:13:12 PDT 2019

Greetings, LLC,

Please see the original email at the bottom of this thread. CLAMS is merging with WLA and it's urgent that we have the survey linked below filled out on time to align with the WLA's board meeting schedule next month. We want to make sure CLAMS (CLAWS, as we might rename ourselves) is merged to WLA during this voting period, so as to push forward with our work.

Thank you for your (and your team's) responses to the survey.

Greg