[LIBRARYDIR] Work Plan Reminder

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:46:00 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Our spring LLC meeting<https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/meetings/spring-2019?authuser=0> in Renton is just over six weeks away (travel info coming soon!).
Work group leaders, don't forget to arrange a meeting with your work group to review your section of the work plan. We're hoping to leave our spring meeting with a solid, updated work plan. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Work Groups<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZAVcR6gHFenWP_73dYl9ZdEMZN6l867gZdjVEFljIV8/edit?usp=sharing> (leaders are in bold)
Work Plan Draft Revision<https://docs.google.com/document/d/158B3MirMcxfBoR9FgwQKuL9IxlQH33-umeFFQNhETLE/edit?usp=sharing>

Warmly,

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Communication Studies, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662

I am listening to Inferno<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA5199034160002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&lang=en_US&search_scope=EVERYTHING&adaptor=Local%20Search%20Engine&tab=default_tab&query=any,contains,Inferno&mode=Basic> by Dan Brown
I am reading Creating a Service Culture in Higher Education Administration<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA21103068920002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&search_scope=EVERYTHING&tab=default_tab&lang=en_US\\lcc.ctc.edu\reroute\Staff\mharbaugh\Academic%20Master%20Plan> by Martinez, Smith, & Humphreys