[LIBRARYDIR] Professional Engagement Opportunities for ACRL 2021

Christie Flynn CFlynn at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon Jul 29 15:45:31 PDT 2019

Thanks Aryana,
I am the co-chair of the Local Arrangements committee for ACRL 2021. I would love to see some community college representation on that committee, especially from some folks who live in or work in Seattle!
If any of your librarians would like to volunteer for the local arrangements committee, they can reach out to me directly.
Thanks! See y'all next week,
Christie Flynn
Dean of Library and Learning Resources
Pierce College 253 964 6553